Nude Plant – Faba Bean Protein Isolate Unflavoured
Nude Plant Faba Bean Protein Isolate is one of the purest plant-based proteins in the world and grown and manufactured right here in Australia!
How does Nude Plant compare to others plant proteins
Faba bean is high in protein (88% – unflavoured) and is a complete protein with a strong amino acid profile.
Like with other plant proteins faba bean is vegan, non-GMO and naturally free of gluten, dairy, soy and other allergens.
We have chosen to keep this product unflavoured so that our customers can add their own natural flavours and utilise in the many various forms it can be applied in food and drink recipes.
For a major boost of protein add a scoop to smoothies, smoothie bowls, breakfast cereals or muesli for a healthy, protein packed breakfast.
Faba protein is extremely versatile with a more neutral flavour than other plant proteins and can be easily mixed with sweet or savoury dishes to boost daily protein intake. It is a more heat stable protein than pea/rice protein which makes it great for hot soups and casseroles.
What are the benefits of getting Nude
- 25.5 grams of protein per 30 gram serve (Shut the Front Gate – we know right!!!)
- More protein per gram than any other plant protein on the market
- Perfect for drinks, sweet, savoury baked goods and many other hot dish recipes
- A complete protein to help enhance lean muscle growth & recovery
- Neutral flavour unlike many plant proteins like pea and rice
- Hypoallergenic – suitable for intolerances to egg, milk or soy protein
- Complete amino acid profile and high in BCAAs
- Helps you tone & build lean muscle
- Perfectly balanced protein to help with muscle recovery
- Protein necessary for tissue building & repair
- Delicious creamy taste
- Easily digestible and non-bloating
- Helps you stay fuller for longer
- Helps satisfy your hunger
- Nutrient dense and packed full of antioxidants
- Low in saturated fat and carbohydrates
Why Should I take Protein?
Protein is key nutrient and is so important to how we function, on a day to day basis, and also in our physical activities. Protein is broken down into amino acids, which are the building blocks of our body. Proteins support recovery by repairing cells and tissue, promoting healthy hair, skin and nails, and a lean physique. Furthermore, eating protein can help keep you feel fuller for longer, so it will help you ward off cravings and prevent snacking throughout the day.